- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup strong, brewed coffee
- 1 cup Prairie Farms Salted Caramel Milk
- Caramel Syrup
- Prairie Farms aerosol light whipped cream
- Brew coffee and let sit for about 5 minutes to cool.
- In a blender, add coffee, milk and ice cubes. Pulse until well blended.
- Pour into a tall glass. Top with a generous mountain of whipped cream and drizzle caramel sauce on top. For an extra decadent twist, try adding a drizzle of chocolate sauce too. Enjoy immediately!
Love this Recipe?Share it