Servings: 12 People
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz Cornbread mix (dry)
- 1 Carton (5 oz) Prairie Farms Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease one 8x8 inch square baking pan or muffin tin with butter.
- Combine eggs, cornbread mix, cottage cheese, broccoli, onion, and melted butter and mix well. Pour batter into greased pan or muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Love this Recipe?Share it