Smoked Salmon Bagel Sandwich
- 5 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese room temp
- 1 Tbsp scallions fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp red onion fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp dill fresh, minced
- parsley fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Bagels
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1/4 Cup Arugula
- Place cream cheese, scallions, red onion, dill, parsley, milk, and salt in electric mixer and mix on low speed until blended.
- Slice bagels. Spread cream cheese mix on top and add slices of smoked salmon. Top with arugula and top sandwich with other side of bagel.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter