Servings: 2 Servings
- 5 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese room temp
- 1 Tbsp scallions fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp red onion fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp dill fresh, minced
- parsley fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms whole milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Bagels
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1/4 Cup Arugula
- Place cream cheese, scallions, red onion, dill, parsley, milk, and salt in electric mixer and mix on low speed until blended.
- Slice bagels. Spread cream cheese mix on top and add slices of smoked salmon. Top with arugula and top sandwich with other side of bagel.
Love this Recipe?Share it