- 16 oz lasagna noodles cooked and cooled
- 1/2 pound cooked Italian sausage omit if you want to make them vegetarian
- 2 cup marinara sauce
- 16 ounces Prairie Farms cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 2 standard 12 cup muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Crumble cooked Italian sausage. Mix together sausage and marinara sauce in a medium bowl.
- With a round cookie cutter press circles out of the cooked lasagna noodles. If you do not have a round cookie cutter use kitchen scissors to cut circles.
- Press circular noodles into each muffin tin so that it forms a cup to hold the filling.
- Divide about 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese into the base of each cup. Cover cottage cheese with about a tablespoon of the meat sauce. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
- Using oven mitts, place the tray in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the noodles are golden brown.
- Set aside extra marinara sauce for dipping. Let cool and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it