Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Package Crescent dough
- 8 Hot Dogs (all beef)
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 3 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Unroll the Crescent dough and cut into eight horizontal strips.
- Wrap 1 strip of dough around each hotdog in a spiral and place on a nonstick pan. Melt the butter and brush on the prepared crescent dogs.
- Bake for 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- For Honey Buffalo dip, combine ingredients and stir until smooth.
Love this Recipe?Share it