Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Bag (1oz) Potato Chips Medium to thick chips work best
- Place a glass bowl over a pot with an inch of water and place pot on low.
- Heat whisk together chocolate and cream until completely smooth.
- Dip chips slowly in chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper or foil until chocolate hardens and dries. Enjoy immediately after hardening.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter