- 8 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3 Large eggs 2 whole, plus one yolk
- 2 Tbsp Whipping Cream
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 Ramekins or Glass Jars
- 3/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer, whip softened cream cheese until creamy, add two eggs, one additional yolk, sour cream, whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Blend well.
- On a sheet pan, place a baking dish large enough to accommodate all of the single ramekins or glass jars within it. Leave some space between cups for even baking.
- Fill each ramekin half to two thirds full of cheesecake mixture. Pour hot water into bottom of baking dish and fill to about half the height of the ramekins to create a water bath for gentle baking. Carefully place into the oven on the center rack. Bake for 40 minutes until puffy and lightly brown in color.
- Remove baking sheet/pan from oven with care, and lift ramekins out of pan to cool on a wire rack.
- Increase oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- To make crumble topping, mix together flour, butter, sugar and salt in a medium size bowl until pebble like in texture.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment and spread crumble out evenly, then bake for 15-20 minutes until a toasty brown. Remove from oven, cool slightly then sprinkle on each cheese cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with aerosol whipped cream or fresh berries and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter