- 1 (8 oz.) can artichoke hearts drained
- 1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Containers (3.5 oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Onion and Chive Cream Cheese Spreads
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 jalapeño seeded and roughly chopped
- pita bread, french bread or chips for serving
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place half (4 oz.) of the artichoke hearts in a food processor along with the Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic and jalapeño and blend until well combined.
- Chop the remaining 4 ounces of artichoke hearts and fold them into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the top of the dip is golden brown.
- Serve with pita bread, french bread or chips.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter