Servings: 6 servings
- 6 Chicken Thighs Bone In, Skin On
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 2 Cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season chicken thighs with paprika, salt, and pepper. Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large oven proof skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken skin side down and sear on both sides until golden brown. Set chicken aside and drain excess fat.
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in skillet. Add garlic, stir until fragrant. Stir together chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan, lemon juice, and thyme. Bring to boil then reduce to low heat.
- Add spinach and stir until slightly wilted and sauce has thickened. Return chicken to skillet and bake at 400°F for 25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it