- 1 cup brown sugar
- 8 tbsp Prairie Frams unsalted butter cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup Prairie Frams heavy cream
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low, combine all the ingredients together with a wooden spoon or silicon spatula. Once the mixture boils and bubbles, allow to simmer and thicken for about 5 to 7 minutes until it reaches a caramel like consistency (stir only once or twice in between). Be patient and the caramel will come together eventually.
- Remove from heat immediately once it comes together and allow to cool. The mixture will get thicker as it cools.
- Serve with apple slices.
- Store in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Love this Recipe?Share it