Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 eggplants
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Lemon
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 Tbsp parsley fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Mint fresh, chopped
- 1 Dash Ground Red Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prick eggplants with a fork. Roast eggplants for 30 to 45 minutes, or until their skins are blackened and insides are very soft. Let cool, then scoop the flesh into bowl. Press gently so that the juices drain away.
- Put eggplant flesh in a bowl and mash with a fork or a potato masher. Add olive oil and yogurt and continue mashing and blending. Add lemon and garlic and salt to taste. Mix in the parsley and mint. Garnish with ground red pepper and olive oil. Serve with bread or pita bread.
Love this Recipe?Share it