Servings: 6 Servings
- 2 eggplants
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Plain Whole Yogurt
- 1/2 Lemon
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 Tbsp parsley fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Mint fresh, chopped
- 1 Dash Ground Red Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Prick washed eggplants with a fork, slice into two halves and place skin side up onto a baking sheet. Roast for 30 to 45 minutes, or until skin is blackened and insides are very soft. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Scoop eggplant out of skins and place into a large bowl. Press gently and drain juice out of bowl.
- Mash cooked eggplant with a fork or a potato masher. Add olive oil, yogurt, lemon, garlic, parsley and mint. Mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Garnish with ground red pepper and olive oil. Serve with bread or pita bread.
Love this Recipe?Share it