- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Beer
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 3.5oz Prairie Farms Original Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chives, chopped
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add minced garlic. Cook until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in flour. Continue to whisk for 1 minute to cook flour. While whisking, add beer and continuously whisk to eliminate any lumps. Slowly add milk while whisking.
- Cook and whisk frequently until mixture thickened and bubbles form. Whisk in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Add cream cheese and gradually add cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese has fully melted.
- Add to serving bowl of your choice, garnish with chives and serve with your choice of chips, pretzels, etc. We suggest soft pretzels. Enjoy!
Add finished dip to crock pot set on low heat to keep warm for serving. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for 2-3 days. Heat up on low over stove or crock pot before serving. Adjust spice level to your taste by adding more or less cayenne pepper. Replace cayenne pepper with paprika if needed.
Love this Recipe?Share it