Servings: 18 cookies
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar, divided
- 2 Large Eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add butter, brown sugar, and 1 cup of sugar. Using a hand mixer, beat until mixture is light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in eggs then vanilla.
- Fold in dry ingredients until combined. In a shallow bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon.
- Using a cookie scoop, roll the dough into 1/2” balls, then roll in cinnamon sugar to coat. Arrange on baking sheet about 2” apart.
- Bake until cookies begin to crack, about 12 minutes. Let cool on trays for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Cookies may be frozen baked or unbaked ahead of time. Arrange the dough balls or baked cookies on a baking sheet and freeze for a few hours. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for up to 2 months. If unbaked and frozen, bake as usual, adding a few minutes to account for being frozen.
Love this Recipe?Share it