Servings: 30 cookies
- 1 stick Prairie Farms butter
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 7 tbsp Prairie Farms Vanilla Yogurt
- Jam for spreading
- Granulated sugar as needed for rolling
- Mix butter, flour, salt and optional sugar (if using). Mix in yogurt and knead in bowl until smooth. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Cut ball in half on a floured surface and roll out into a square. Spread some jam on the square before rolling into a 15 inch log. Roll log in sugar, cut into 1 inch portions, and place on parchment lined pan. Repeat with other half.
- Bake off at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
Love this Recipe?Share it