- 3 8oz, packages Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 6 Green onions, fresh, chopped
- 1 Stalk Celery, chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Chives, chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp Dill, chopped
- In a food processor, add all vegetables and pulse briefly to mince and combine flavors.
- With an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add minced vegetables and beat again to blend all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate spread for at least an hour.
- Serve with fresh veggies for dipping, on bagels, with crackers or crostini. Delicious spread on sandwiches! Refrigerate any leftovers.
Love this Recipe?Share it