Servings: 4 servings
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup Prairie Farms whole milk
- 2 tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1 cup Fresh broccoli
- 6 cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- 16 oz Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Cup Red Peppers Chopped
- Beat eggs and milk in a large mixing bowl until combined. Stir in Prairie Farms Sour Cream and cheddar cheese and salt and pepper.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a cast iron skillet. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat broccoli, spinach and peppers in the skillet until just soft. Remove from heat and pour egg mixture over vegetables in the cast iron skillet. Top with cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until egg is solid in the middle.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Slice frittata and serve.
Love this Recipe?Share it