Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 16 oz Prairie Farms Whole Milk Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Spread yogurt in the bottom of a rectangular plastic container, about 2 inches thick.
- Sprinkle on chocolate chips and chopped fresh strawberries over yogurt. Cover with plastic wrap or container lid and freeze for at least 2 hours or until set. Set on counter for about 5 minutes to loosen. Break bark into 4" squares and enjoy! Freeze any leftovers.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter