- 1 cup Old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup Prairie Farms Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Cup Slices or pieces of your favorite fruits
- Heat up your waffle iron and grease with 1 tbsp of Prairie Farms butter.
- Blend oats, cottage cheese, eggs, honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender until creamy.
- Ladle batter into preheated waffle iron and cook the waffles until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Repeat until all of the batter is used.
- Serve warm and top with your favorite fruit and maple syrup.
Love this Recipe?Share it