Sugar Cookie Ghosts
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Salted butter
- 3/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms milk
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 32 pieces candy corn
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease baking sheet.
- Mix the butter, vegetable oil, sugar, powdered sugar, milk, and eggs.
- In a second bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt. Combine dry and wet ingredients.
- Divide into two sections and wrap each in plastic wrap. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll and cut dough using a ghost-shaped cookie cutter and place on baking sheet. Roll small pieces of tin foil and place in the center of each ghost. Gently bend ghost’s arms around the tin foil.
- Bake for 8-11 min.
- Replace tin foil with candy corn. Pair with a glass of milk and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter