- 1 8oz, package Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Strawberries, cleaned, hulled and cut into small pieces
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare strawberries, then place in a bowl, sprinkling with sugar. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add strawberries and vanilla, beating again until well blended.
- Refrigerate spread for at least an hour. Serve with fresh strawberries, spread on bagels or great for stuffing celery. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Love this Recipe?Share it