Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 8oz, package Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Strawberries, cleaned, hulled and cut into small pieces
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare strawberries, then place in a bowl, sprinkling with sugar. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add strawberries and vanilla, beating again until well blended.
- Refrigerate spread for at least an hour. Serve with fresh strawberries, spread on bagels or great for stuffing celery. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter