Servings: 12 servings
- 9 Cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 Cup Candy Eyes
- Place cereal in a large bowl, set aside. In a medium sized bowl, melt and stir together 1 cup chocolate chips, almond butter, and unsalted butter until smooth. Can be melted in microwave in 15 second intervals, or on the stove using a double boiler.
- Once melted, stir in vanilla and salt. Pour over cereal and fold until cereal is well coated.
- In a re-sealable gallon sized bag, add 1 cup of powdered sugar and half of the cereal mixture. Seal bag and shake until cereal is evenly coated with powdered sugar. Transfer to a large bowl. Repeat with other half of cereal and rest of powdered sugar.
- Fold in remaining ½ cup chocolate chips and candy eyes. Chill in fridge until ready to enjoy.
Contains small candy pieces, not recommended for children under 3.
Love this Recipe?Share it