Spinach Crescent Rolls
- 1 8oz package Prairie Farms cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 9oz package Spinach, frozen, thawed & drained
- 2 Tubes Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Stir in spinach. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Open rolls and separate into 16 triangles. Place 1 teaspoon of filling on wide end of each triangle. Brush edges of dough with some beaten egg. Wrap bottom corners of each crescent inward; roll up dough to seal filling. Place all on cookie sheet.
- Brush tops of crescents with remaining beaten egg. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter