Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 lb Hot Pork Sausage
- 1/2 Box (8 oz) Prairie Farms cream cheese
- 1 Cup Baking mix
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- With a stand mixer, mix together sausage and cream cheese. Add in baking mix and stir until combined.
- Add in cheese. Stir until combined.
- Scoop up mixture and form into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheets in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill.
- Once chilled, bake for about 25 minutes. Then serve!
Love this Recipe?Share it