- 1 1/4 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter Room Temperature
- 3.5oz Prairie Farms Original Cream Cheese Spread Room Temperature
- 1 1/4 Cups sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Prairie Farms buttermilk
- 1 Cup raspberries Washed and pat dry
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a 9 inch round baking pan, grease bottom and sides with butter. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add butter, cream cheese and sugar. Mix until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing each until incorporated. Mix in vanilla extract. Alternate adding the flour mixture and buttermilk, beating after each addition. Lastly, fold in ½ cup raspberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and add remaining half of raspberries on top, pressing gently into batter. Return to oven and continue baking for another 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into cake comes out cleanly. Let cool.
- Remove from pan and dust top with powdered sugar. Slice and serve immediately.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter