Rainbow Ice Cream Champagne Punch
- 64 oz cranberry juice
- 1 bottle sparkling champagne
- 2 quarts Prairie Farms Rainbow Sherbet
- 1 48 oz Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pour 1 quart of cranberry juice into an ice cube trays and freeze for 2-3 hours or until ice. Refrigerate remaining cranberry juice and sparkling champagne before mixing punch.
- In a large punch bowl pour cranberry juice and sparkling champagne wine together. Add cranberry juice ice cubes.
- Scoop desired amount of Prairie Farms Rainbow Sherbet and Prairie Farms Vanilla Ice Cream over punch. Spoon into cups and serve immediately.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter