- 8 oz cream cheese 1 package (softened)
- 1 cup Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- Prairie Farms aerosol whipped cream
- Combine cream together cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and Prairie Farms pumpkin spice milk until well-combined.
- With mixer on low speed, slowly add in powdered sugar, pausing to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Pour mixture into seperate glasses and cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- Top with Prairie Farms whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it