Servings: 24 Servings
- 1 1/2 Cup flour
- 3/4 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter, softened
- 1 Cup pecans, chopped
- 8 oz Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Pumpkin Spice Milk
- 3 Pkgs Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix, 3.4 oz each
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree (15 oz)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1/8 Cup Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl combine flour, butter and pecans. Press into a sprayed 9x13 pan. Bake for 15 minutes, remove and let cool completely.
- For the first layer: Make whipped cream by beating together heavy whipping cream, 1/8 cup sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form, careful not to over mix. In a separate large bowl, blend cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar. Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream. Spread over cooled crust.
- For the second layer: In a large bowl mix pumpkin spice milk, pudding mix, canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and 1 cup whipped cream until smooth. Spread evenly over the first layer.
- For the last/top layer: Spread remaining whipped cream, about 1 cup, evenly over top of the second layer and sprinkle pecans on top.
- Chill for 3 hours or until set. Serve chilled.
Love this Recipe?Share it