Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks Prairie Farms unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter smooth
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 12 oz package mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in medium sized mixing bowl.
- In a standing mixer, beat butter, peanut butter until fluffy. Next add chocolate peanut butter milk, granulated sugar, then brown sugar. Lastly, while still stirring, add eggs one at a time. Stir until creamy.
- Gradually add in flour mixture until combined. Next, stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Cover dough and refrigerate for 2-3 hours so the dough will be easy to form.
- Preheat oven to 360°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a spoon to round 2 inch balls of dough. Then, drop rounded dough onto parchment covered baking sheets leaving space between cookies.
- Use a fork to lightly press down cookies leaving a criss-cross imprint over the top.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes until edges are slightly brown. Remove from oven and transfer to wire racks to cool completely before storing in a cookie jar. Enjoy with an ice cold glass of milk!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter