Mini Gingerbread Cheesecakes
- 1 Cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 12oz package Prairie Farms cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- pinch Cloves, ground
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan.
- In a food processor, combine crust ingredients. Spoon 1 small scoop of mixture per section. Press down firmly to create an even layer. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar. Add vanilla, molasses, salt and remaining spices. Beat until smooth. Finally, add egg. Mix until combined.
- Add a medium size scoop of batter to each cheesecake pan section. Bake at 325°F for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool in pan to room temperature, then transfer to refrigerator to chill thoroughly, at least 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully remove cheesecakes from pan.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream with powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Prior to serving, pipe or spoon whipped cream onto chilled cheesecakes. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter