Ice Cream Cake Pops
- 1 (15 oz) box Yellow Cake Mix, Prepared
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Frosting
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 1 Cup Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Crushed
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Chocolate Ice Cream Softened
- 24 popsicle sticks
- 2 ice cube trays
- Crumble prepared cake into a large bowl. Add vanilla icing and combine thoroughly.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cake mixture and press it into the bottom of each divot in 2 ice cube trays. Spread 1 tablespoon vanilla ice cream over cake layer. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of crushed chocolate sandwich cookies on top of vanilla ice cream. Top with 1 tablespoon of chocolate ice cream.
- Press the popsicle sticks into the centers of the ice cream cake pops. Freeze until hardened, at least 8 hours.
- Using a butter knife, loosen the ice cream cake pops from the tray. Keep frozen until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter