- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 12oz package Wheat Noodles
- 12 package Frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (10.5oz) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can (10.5oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1/2 tsp Pepper, ground
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 Cup Pimentos, can/jar, chopped
- 3-4 Cups Wheat Bread, fresh, crumbled
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onions until browned. Remove from heat and drain off excess fat. Cook noodles according to package directions and drain. Combine noodles and beef in a large bowl, and add the remaining ingredients (except bread crumbs and butter).
- Pour mixture into a large casserole or 9"x13” pan. In a medium sized bowl, mix together bread crumbs and melted butter, then sprinkle on top of casserole to finish.
- Bake approximately 20-25 minutes or until bread crumbs are brown and crisp. Serve immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it