Servings: 2 servings
- 1 lbs Large scallops
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 1 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground peppercorn
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Dash Sweet Paprika
- 6 Garlic cloves, grated
- 1/4 Cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 Lemon, zested
- Pat dry scallops on paper towels well before cooking.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet on medium.
- In a medium bowl toss the scallops with a drizzle of olive oil or butter, just enough to coat all over. Sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and sweet paprika. Toss and coat gently.
- Add a drizzle of butter to hot skillet, to coat bottom. Add scallops to pan with room between each to cook, and sear for about 2 minutes on each side until nicely golden.
- Add butter to skillet with scallops and then add garlic. Remove from heat and using a spatula push garlic around to infuse the sauce for about 30 seconds.
- Squeeze half of lemon over the scallops and shake skillet around to combine with butter. Sprinkle with parsley, lemon zest and a drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy immediately.
Love this Recipe?Share it