Frozen Yogurt Cups
- 3 (6 oz) Cups Prairie Farms Whole Milk Yogurts any flavor
- 1/4 Cup blackberries fresh, washed, halved
- 1/4 Cup raspberries fresh, washed
- 1 Peach chopped
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt to the bottom of each cup. Add a piece of fruit to the middle of each cup, alternating between each type.
- Top cups with remaining yogurt, about 1 tablespoon each. Top each with a piece of fruit.
- Freeze until solid, about 4 hours. Keep frozen in a covered container until ready to eat. Peel off liner and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter