Servings: 12 servings
- 3 (6 oz) Cups Prairie Farms Whole Milk Yogurts any flavor
- 1/4 Cup blackberries fresh, washed, halved
- 1/4 Cup raspberries fresh, washed
- 1 Peach chopped
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Add 1 tablespoon of yogurt to the bottom of each cup. Add a piece of fruit to the middle of each cup, alternating between each type.
- Top cups with remaining yogurt, about 1 tablespoon each. Top each with a piece of fruit.
- Freeze until solid, about 4 hours. Keep frozen in a covered container until ready to eat. Peel off liner and enjoy!
Any flavor yogurt can be used. Choose your favorite! Any fruit can be used in this recipe.
Love this Recipe?Share it