Servings: 4 servings
- 1 Container (3.5 oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Original Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 Tbsp Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp lemon thyme
- 1 Clove garlic
- 1 tbsp salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tbsp corn meal
- 1 tsp paprika
- olive oil for frying
- Place cream cheese spread in a blender. Add cream, lemon thyme leaves and garlic. Add salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Rinse the zucchini well and cut into 0.5 cm thick slices.
- In a deep dish, mix the corn meal with the paprika and season with about a tablespoon of salt.
- Cover the bottom of a nonstick pan with olive oil and bring to a medium high heat.
- Cover both sides of the zucchini slices with corn meal mixture and fry until golden. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve fried zucchini slices with chilled dip.
Love this Recipe?Share it