- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Milk
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6-8 drops green food coloring
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- In a blender, add milk, vanilla ice cream and food coloring. Mix until blended.
- In a stand mixer, add whipping cream, cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pour shakes into tall glasses and top with chocolate whipped cream and sprinkles. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter