Servings: 12 treats
- 6 Tbsp Prairie Farms Unsalted Butter
- 1 bag (10 oz) Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Salt
- 4 1/2 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- 4 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz White Chocolate melted
- Line a 9x9” square baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Once melted, add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and salt. Fold in cereal until coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Using a greased rubber spatula, gently spread mixture to fit pan. Do not pack it down, just lightly press mixture to secure in pan. Allow to set for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Lift treats as a whole from pan using parchment paper. Cut into football shapes using a football shaped cookie cutter or a knife.
- Make the ganache topping. In a small bowl, add chocolate chips. Microwave the heavy cream until very hot, but not boiling. Pour heavy cream over chocolate chips and let sit 10 minutes. Gently stir until cream and chocolate come together to make a smooth consistency. Melt white chocolate and place into piping bag, cut the tip to make a small opening.
- Dip the tops of the football treats into the chocolate ganache to coat, set aside. Using the white chocolate, pipe the football laces onto the chocolate.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it