- 1 15oz can Refried Beans
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 16oz-18oz Green Chili or Tomatillo Salsa, sieved
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 15oz can Black Beans, drained
- 2 tsp Cumin, ground
- 2 Cups Prairie Farms Jalapeno Fiesta Dip
- 1 Cup Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 Cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno, fresh, seeded, diced
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbsp Cumin, ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Avacados, ripe, peeled
- 1 Plum Tomato, diced
- Heat refried beans in a small nonstick pan over medium heat and season with hot sauce. Transfer the beans to a small, deep casserole dish. Scrape pan clean with rubber spatula and return to heat.
- Add a little extra virgin olive oil to pan, and raise heat to medium high. When the oil smokes, add green onions, searing for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in green salsa. Last add cilantro, then remove from heat. Layer on top of the beans.
- Using the same pan, stir black beans and cumin over medium heat. Layer on top of the green salsa.
- Top the black beans with a layer of Prairie Farms Jalapeno Fiesta Dip.
- In a food processor, pulse avocados, sour cream, garlic, lime juice, jalapeno, cumin, and salt until smooth. Top dip with guacamole.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the guacamole, then add the final layer of diced tomatoes. Chill for an hour to set.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Love this Recipe?Share it