- 1 cup flour
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Prairie Farms milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- Fresh Fruit sliced strawberries, blueberries, bananas
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, eggs, milk and salt.
- Mix until ingredients are fully combined with only a few lumps.
- With the help of an adult, heat a non-stick skillet or cast iron griddle. Melt butter and spread over skillet.
- Using a ladle, spoon batter to desired size on skillet. Once batter is no long bubbling use a thin spatula to flip. Continue cooking with more butter and batter and serve immediately.
- Adhere prepared toppings with honey. Play with your food and see what other animals you can make on your pancakes!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter