- 12 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh chives
- Fill a large pot with 1 to 1 1/2 inches of water. Place a steamer basket inside and bring water to a boil. Once the water boils, turn off the heat. Carefully place 6 eggs into the steamer basket. Cover the pot and return the heat to medium-high. Let the eggs steam for 15 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs and place them in a bowl of ice cold water. Repeat with steaming the remaining 6 eggs.
- Let the eggs sit in the ice water for 30 minutes: You may need to add more ice cubes if the heat from the first batch of cooked eggs melts the ice cubes and warms the water.
- Peel the eggs and slice each egg in half. Scoop out the egg yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Using a fork, smash the yolks into small pieces. Add the sour cream, mustard, salt, paprika, and granulated garlic and mix until you get a smooth mixture. Taste the filling and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
- Fill the deviled eggs: Fill a zip-top sandwich bag with the egg yolk mixture. Snip off one of the bottom corners and pipe the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves. If you don’t have a sandwich or piping bag on hand, you can also just spoon in the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Cut chives with kitchen scissors to arrange on egg yolk mixture in the shape of football stitching. Serve immediately or refrigerate for the big game!
Love this Recipe?Share it