- 12 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground paprika
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh chives
- Fill a large pot with 1 to 1 1/2 inches of water. Place a steamer basket inside and bring water to a boil. Once the water boils, turn off the heat. Carefully place 6 eggs into the steamer basket. Cover the pot and return the heat to medium-high. Let the eggs steam for 15 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs and place them in a bowl of ice cold water. Repeat with steaming the remaining 6 eggs.
- Let the eggs sit in the ice water for 30 minutes: You may need to add more ice cubes if the heat from the first batch of cooked eggs melts the ice cubes and warms the water.
- Peel the eggs and slice each egg in half. Scoop out the egg yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Using a fork, smash the yolks into small pieces. Add the sour cream, mustard, salt, paprika, and granulated garlic and mix until you get a smooth mixture. Taste the filling and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
- Fill the deviled eggs: Fill a zip-top sandwich bag with the egg yolk mixture. Snip off one of the bottom corners and pipe the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves. If you don’t have a sandwich or piping bag on hand, you can also just spoon in the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Cut chives with kitchen scissors to arrange on egg yolk mixture in the shape of football stitching. Serve immediately or refrigerate for the big game!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter