- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms unsalted butter melted
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Cups Prairie Farms whole milk
- powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, eggs, butter, and sugar until roughly mixed. Add milk ½ cup at a time, stirring vigorously until batter is smooth making sure each milk addition is fully incorporated before adding the next one.
- In a pan over medium heat, pour 1/3 cup of batter in center and swirl batter around pan until set. Once bottom side is a light golden brown, flip crepe and cook until edges are slightly crisp.
- Remove from heat and repeat until all batter is used. Fold or roll crepes to your preference, sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter