- 2 cups flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Prairie Farms sour cream
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp Prairie Farms butter softened
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp Prairie Farms egg nog
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs, vanilla and sour cream. Beat until combined.
- Add lemon juice then beat about 30 seconds.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Blend well.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into pan and bake for 60-70 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all Eggnog Glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle over cooled coffee cake. Garnish with additional cranberries and powdered sugar.
Love this Recipe?Share it