Crab Rangoon Dip
- 1 (12 oz) package Won Ton Wrappers halved diagonally
- 4 Tbsp Prairie Farms Butter melted
- 1 8 oz Package Prairie Farms Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Prairie Farms Sour Cream
- 12 oz Lump Crab Meat
- 1 Cup White Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese freshly grated
- 3 Green Onions thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- To make Wonton Chips, Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place wonton wrappers on a non-stick baking sheet. Brush with melted butter. Bake until golden and crisp, about 7-8 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
- To make dip, preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until light and fluffy. Stir in crab, ½ cup white cheddar cheese, parmesan, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread crab mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining white cheddar cheese. Bake until bubbly and golden, about 25 minutes.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter