Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Prairie Farms Salted Butter
- In a blender or food processor pulse the cottage cheese until smooth. Add in the egg one at a time and pulse until smooth. Add flour until everything is well combined.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and melt 1 tbsp of butter until melted.
- Add about 2 tbsp of batter to skillet for silver dollar size.
- Cook each pancake on one side until formed and then flip. They take about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with Prairie Farms butter and syrup.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter