Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Butter
- 1 Package (16.5 oz) Refrigerated Cookie Dough broken into pieces
- 1 Carton (1.5 quarts) Prairie Farms Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream softened
- Preheat oven 350°F. Grease 9” spring form pan with butter.
- Set aside 4 pieces of pre-made cookie dough to bake later. Place the rest of the dough in the pan, allow to soften 5-10 minutes. Using finger tips, gently press dough down onto the bottom of the pan and 1 inch up the side.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown with center slightly soft. Cool completely on wire rack. Bake remaining cookie dough pieces according to package instructions. Remove and crumble cookies into small bowl, set aside.
- Spread softened ice cream evenly over cooled cookie crust. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2-3 hours, until firm.
- Remove side of pan. Top with crumbled cookies. Cut, serve and enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter