Servings: 16 Servings
- 1 Tbsp Prairie Farms Butter
- 1 Package (16.5 oz) Refrigerated Cookie Dough broken into pieces
- 1 Carton (1.5 quarts) Prairie Farms Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream softened
- Preheat oven 350°F. Grease 9” spring form pan with butter.
- Set aside 4 pieces of pre-made cookie dough to bake later. Place the rest of the dough in the pan, allow to soften 5-10 minutes. Using finger tips, gently press dough down onto the bottom of the pan and 1 inch up the side.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown with center slightly soft. Cool completely on wire rack. Bake remaining cookie dough pieces according to package instructions. Remove and crumble cookies into small bowl, set aside.
- Spread softened ice cream evenly over cooled cookie crust. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2-3 hours, until firm.
- Remove side of pan. Top with crumbled cookies. Cut, serve and enjoy!
Keep frozen until ready to serve. You can use your own homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe for the cookie base. Bake time and temperature may vary so keep a close eye on it while baking. Use any type of our Small Batch Ice Cream to adjust to your taste.
Love this Recipe?Share it