Servings: 6 people
- 56 oz Prairie Farms Premium Small Batch Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream
- 1 9" Ready-Made Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
- Prairie Farms aerosol whipped light cream
- Chocolate syrup
- crushed peanut butter cup candy pieces
- Remove Prairie Farms Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream from the freezer and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream into pie crust. Using a rubber spatula, shape ice cream into a dome.
- Top pie with Prairie Farms aerosol whipped light cream, decorating with whipped cream rosettes. Lastly, drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with crushed peanut butter cup candy pieces.
- Serve immediately. Cover and freeze remaining pie.
This pie is a quick and easy option for a cool dessert that requires no baking. It tastes like a chocolate peanut butter cup!
Love this Recipe?Share it