Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Prairie Farms salted butter softened
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Prairie Farms whole milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 12 oz package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F/160°C
- Mix dry ingredients together: flour, baking soda in small bowl.
- In a mixer, beat butter, milk, granulated sugar, then eggs, lastly adding brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Gradually add in flour mixture. Next, stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by small, rounded spoonfulls onto ungreased baking sheets leaving space between cookies.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place on wire racks to cool completely before storing in a cookie jar. Enjoy with an ice cold glass of milk!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter