Cheesy Potato Skins
- 6 potatoes
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 1 cup Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz Prairie Farms sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Microwave or bake potatoes just until soft. Allow to cool slightly, then slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the soft inside, leaving the skins about 1/3" thick.
- Deep fry the potato skins until lightly crisp, about 2-5 minutes. Allow to drain on paper towels. Sprinkle potato skins with cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Top each potato skin with a spoonful of chopped scallions and a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter