Carrot Cake Bunny Doughnuts
- 1/2 Cup Prairie Farms Butter soft
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger freshly minced
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Cup water
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 Cup carrots shredded
- 8 oz Prairie Farms Cream Cheese
- 2 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- pink and black icing for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the donut pans with 1 tbsp of butter.
- In a mixing bowl, add the yellow cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, vanilla bean paste, water, remaining butter, and eggs. Mix until combined. Stir in the shredded carrots.
- Spoon into the prepared donut pans filling each shape a little more than half way.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes.
- Cool on a baking rack.
- Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, cream (…a little at a time until it is almost a glaze) until smooth.
- Generously ice the carrot cake donuts. Add bunny faces on the donuts with icing and serve.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter