Caramel Popcorn Cheesecake Mousse
- 2 Containers (3.5 Oz) Prairie Farms Small Batch Sea Salt Caramel Cream Cheese Spreads
- 1/4 Cup caramel sauce
- 1 Cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- Caramel popcorn
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and caramel, and whisk well until combined and completely smooth (if grainy, beat with an electric mixer until smooth).
- Using an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form. Avoid overbeating. Using a spatula, gently fold half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, then fold in the other half. Divide mixture evenly between 6 serving cups/dishes.
- Before serving, top with caramel popcorn and a drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Mousse will keep for 3 days in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap.
Let's Get Cooking!
Sign up for Prairie Farms Coupons & Newsletter