Servings: 6 people
- 4 tbsp Prairie Farms unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Prairie Farms Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- sea salt pinch
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in brown sugar first, then add whipping cream. Continue to stir, and bring to a boil. Cook for approximately 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Whisk in vanilla and sea salt last. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Serve immediately, drizzling over desserts or ice cream. Refrigerate for up to a week.
Love this Recipe?Share it